Friday, September 26, 2014

Carpet and lotsa dirt


Declan and I ventured over to the house yesterday and unfortunately everything was locked up tight. So I did what anyone would do and went back to the car to grab this:
I used to be pretty good and breaking and entering and apparently I've still got it. My poor library card is a little banged up on the left side but oh well, we got in :) 
Yesterday they did carpet in most of the house! 
And they brought in a whole lotta dirt
They also poured rocks for our driveway.
I believe they are painting and carpeting again today as well as doing outdoor work. Hard to believe that 2 weeks from today we will be officially moving in!! 

Oh... I also received an email last night that we are CLEARED TO CLOSE! I'm so ready to do this!!





No comments:

Post a Comment