Friday, September 19, 2014

Action... Lots more action


It's amazing how much they can get done in a day!! We have some siding and I LOVE the color! It's a little darker than I expected but I really like it with the brown shutters and white trim. That is something I wouldn't have chosen so I have mike to thank for that :)


Notice the light fixture as well ^^^
The kitchen cabinets also went in today and I'm told the granite guys would be there to measure at the end of the day:
The kids vanity and mirror was put in (sorry for the bathroom mirror selfie!):
There are doors everywhere and trim was getting out up while we were there:

Our bathroom vanity and mirror were out in (again, bathroom selfie) and the faucet was put in on the tub:


I absolutely cannot believe that in 3 weeks we will be living here!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment